[Fitness] Let's get toning week #3 Update!!

November 23, 2014

Hello!

So I apologize I totally forgot to do update last week I so busy with everything so here is two updates in one go!!

Week 2:


Week 3:


I'm gona be honest and say I was a little bit bold... because I was so busy I didn't manage to do exercise everyday this week! But I have done lots of cycling around lugging a guitar around as well as lots of walking! haha.

Also, weather has been super unpredictable so the colour of photos are slightly different due to different levels of sunlight!

One more week of this 30 day challenge! Let's see how it'll turn out! hahaha

Lots of love,
Eneshai
xxx


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. You look amazing! Awesome challenge and you'll get there!
    keep on working hard! Great job!
    love
    Pili
    pils13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fantastic!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog! If you like the contents please show your support and follow! I read all my comments and appreciate each and every one. If you leave a comment with your blog link, I'll check it out. :)

Thank you

~Eneshai
xxx

Like us on Facebook