[Review] Lancome Hypnose Precious Cells Mascara (densifying black)

January 19, 2014

I thought I'd do a quick review on Lancôme's Hypnôse Precious Cells Mascara because this is the mascara I have been using for the last while!


Here you can see a what it's like on and what my natural lashes are like, and I'm sure you can guess which is which in the photo! But JUST incase you can't, the right one is my natural lashes and the left is what my lashes are like after I apply the mascara on.

I really like this mascara because it doesn't form clumps on your lashes and the application is very smooth. It gives your lashes extra length as well as curling them slightly when you apply it, giving it a very natural look. It really makes my eyes stand out and I've never worn fake lashes before but I feel I'm fine with this product. 



I have a sample size (2ml) but that has lasted me a long time! I have other Lancôme mascara samples which when I use I will be sure to write a review on them!

Have any of you tried this mascara yet? What do you think? And what mascara do you wear?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This looks amazing! I wear Benefit They're Real, it's so good.

    pearlsandsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks :) I've never used Benefit mascara before but I may whenever the ones I have here are used up! :P
      xx

      Delete

Thanks for checking out my blog! If you like the contents please show your support and follow! I read all my comments and appreciate each and every one. If you leave a comment with your blog link, I'll check it out. :)

Thank you

~Eneshai
xxx

Like us on Facebook