[Review] HealGel Eye

November 14, 2014

Hello!

So if you remember back in April this year I did a review on the packaging for HealGel Eye and never managed to get to write a review of the actual product itself due to unforeseen circumstances! Well... HERE IT IS!

After using it for over a month now, I can tell you guys how I felt about this product! I'll always remembered that time before I ever started using any eye creams/gels, the skin under my eyes were quite dry so one day when I went to visit my cousin, she said I look like I'm in my 30s. Shocked I was and she pointed out all the lines under my eyes and I was so self conscious after that! 

So, what did I learn? That dry skin is a definitely a BIG no no if you want to prevent wrinkles/fine lines! Because when your skin is dry it creases easily, especially under the eyes because the skin there is so thin. When that is prolonged then that's one way how wrinkles and fine lines form and stay. So it's VERY important to keep it moisturized!! 



"HealGel Eye is a peerless anti-ageing formula that can help to diminish the appearance of dark circles, puffiness and fine lines" for full description click here.

Pros:
 The skin under the eyes are so sensitive and thin so this gel is lovely and moisturizing for it and it's also easily absorbed! I noticed that it does make my eyes feel refreshed and a great thing about it is it's not greasy at all!
Also I have noticed that my eyes are AS puffy as they used to be before I used the gel so that's definitely a plus!
HealGel Eye is super easy to use and the packaging of the container makes it very hygenic as unlike the tub containers (where you constantly dipping your fingers in), bacteria can't get to the gel. 
When applying the gel make sure you don't rub it in! Gently spread it onto you skin using your ring finger and then once it's evenly spread, dab it gently around the skin until it's all absorbed.
Also to those who are vegans, it's vegan friendly! Contains no animal products! :P

Cons:
Now, I don't know if it's just because I don't have much or any wrinkles, but I haven't seen much difference in my "fine lines" under my eyes.. (I quote, because apparently I'm the only one who notices it where as everyone else says I've not a wrinkle on my face!) Now, it could be preventing any further "fine lines" by keeping my eyes moisturized! 

So to be honest, there really isn't a REAL con to write on this product!



HealGel don't only just do eye gels, they have a range of other products as well!
You can check them out here!

Has anyone else tried this product yet?? 
What are your thoughts?

Lots of love
Eneshai
xxx


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Sounds great. I'm always looking for new eye products.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Caroline they are really great!! xx

      Delete

Thanks for checking out my blog! If you like the contents please show your support and follow! I read all my comments and appreciate each and every one. If you leave a comment with your blog link, I'll check it out. :)

Thank you

~Eneshai
xxx

Like us on Facebook