*[Review] Argan Dew: Replenishing hair mask

December 04, 2014

Hello my lovelies! 
Winter is the time of year when nasty bugs and viruses come out in their swarms and make people sick.. and I was unfortunate to have been sick the last week, hence the delay in post!

Anywho, I don't know if any of you have heard of Argan Dew but they do really amazing products for hair! They sent me out 4 samples: 2 Miraculous Argan oil daily hair treatment and 2 Replenishing hair mask


Sounds stupid but I've been trying to find the right time to use them! Because I feel like it'd be a waste of these awesome products if I use them and then am just cycling and working and exercising the next day... Kinda want to show off my awesome hair ya know? haha

So, so far I've only used the hair mask once and I have to say I'm really impressed! I would describe my hair as healthy, shiny and soft, so most hair products I use just keeps it that way. That's why I was so surprised after I used the hair mask that it felt unbelievably softer than what I was used to! Couldn't help but stroke my hair for a while! hahaha


Pros: 
- Extremely easy to use
- makes hair feel super soft
- makes hair feel silky 
- you hair will feel simply amazing

Cons: 
- can't think of any!

It is a little pricey though at 35e ($44) for 250ml, but if you want your hair super soft, silky and amazing then it is worth it! You do get what you pay for! 

Would you recommend this product? YES!

Now I have yet to try the daily hair treatment.. but I think I will do it over the weekend! 


So look out for the review of this product next week!

Have anyone tried these products yet?? 

Have a wonderful Thursday!
Lots of love,
Eneshai
xxx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Sounds great!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post. Great blog & would you like to follow
    each other on GFC, Google+ & Bloglovin? Lemme know & lets keep in touch!



    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog! If you like the contents please show your support and follow! I read all my comments and appreciate each and every one. If you leave a comment with your blog link, I'll check it out. :)

Thank you

~Eneshai
xxx

Like us on Facebook