Happy New Year and New years resolution!!!

December 31, 2013

Hey guys!! 

This is a drawing I did on my laptop using the drawing programme on ratemydrawings.com :)
My username on that is huggablebubbles if you care to check it out! Haven't drawn anything new in ages though!

Hope everyone had a super duper fantastic 2013 and will have an even better 2014! 

I think I've eaten too much today I'm feeling a little ill right now!

I'm going to come up with 6 simple new year's resolution and stick to it! Fingers crossed hehehe.

New Year's resolution:
1. Eat healthy! more fruit and veg in diet
2. Drink at least 8 glasses of water (It's actually quite hard when you work full time and if you're as forgetful as me!)
3. Get fit again! (run/walk with dogs at least 3 times a week)
4. Keep room tidy
5. Be the better person (Not that I'm not a mean person just be less easily mad over silly things)
6. Get back to digital drawing or painting/drawing in general

I may add to this list later! :P

What are your new year's resolution(s)? :D

Eneshai
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for checking out my blog! If you like the contents please show your support and follow! I read all my comments and appreciate each and every one. If you leave a comment with your blog link, I'll check it out. :)

Thank you

~Eneshai
xxx

Like us on Facebook