[Review] CG Smoothers Lipliner (Burgundy Velvet) with Lancome L'absolu Rouge (360)

June 03, 2014

Hello my fellow bloggers! So today is the first day back in a very long time, so I bring you a review on 2 products (and more reviews to come!)!

So here is the red lipstick I have been using recently!! 


It's from Lancômes L'absolu Rouge range and it's number 360! What I love about this lipstick is it's SO easy to apply and does not dry your lips out! It last for quite a long time (must time it next time to be 100% sure!) because I never seem to need to reapply ... maybe once after a meal. I love Lancôme lipsticks as I know for a fact that they are high quality and is moisturizing on my lips! There is a very faint lipstick smell but you wouldn't really notice it unless you intentionally went to smell it nor does it taste of anything (though I wouldn't recommend licking the lipstick of your lips...even the thought of it isn't appealing). 


To stop the lipstick from bleeding out, I tried the Cover Girl Lipliner in Burgundy Velvet which is a deep red colour. The great thing with this is it's so easy to use and the application is so smooth! You could even use it by itself as a lip colour because it's just as good as a lipstick! Only con I would say about this is that you need a pencil sharpener in your makeup bag as it's not an automatic liner. But I bought this online for €1 so I ain't complaining!



If I am wearing red lips, I usually keep my eyes very simple, I tend to just use mascara! Unless on a night out or something I might do some smokey eyes, but it's very dramatic just on a daily basis! Red lips really does make you stand out of the crowd, so I don't wear it that often, only on a night out or meeting friends in the evening.

Has anyone else tried any lipstick from the Lancôme L'absolu Rouge range or Cover Girl lipliners? What do you think? :)

Eneshai
xxx


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. That colour looks lovely on you! I love a good red lip, they suit basically everyone x

    Elizabeth's Boredom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks Elizabeth! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog! If you like the contents please show your support and follow! I read all my comments and appreciate each and every one. If you leave a comment with your blog link, I'll check it out. :)

Thank you

~Eneshai
xxx

Like us on Facebook