[Review] Jessica Simpson Nude 'Waleo' high heel platform court shoes!

July 15, 2014

So recently my love for shoes have blossomed and I adore high heels now hahahaha. I feel they just make women look more confident and elegant and beautiful and the list goes on! :D I have always found it hard to get a pair of heels that fit me right or that are comfortable to wear for long hours. My friends mentioned that Jessica Simpsons heels are super duper comfy and I just acknowledged it but never really tried them! So last month when I was browsing online (Debenhams.ie) I found a pair of patent nude Jessica Simpsons heels! 



There went from 120e down to 49e, so I thought to myself, sure let’s see what’s so great about these shoes and if I don’t like them I can always return them and get my refund! So when they arrived I fell in love instantly! They are UNBELIEVABLY COMFORTABLE! The insoles are real spongey and the second your foot slides in you know they are worth the money! hehehe. The quality is great too so I know I'll get a lot of wears from them! I could definitely see myself wearing them for the whole day and not get tired walking in them. 

Have any of you tried a pair of Jessica Simpson heels?! What are your opinions? 

Lots of love,
Eneshai
xxx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Thanks for checking out my blog! If you like the contents please show your support and follow! I read all my comments and appreciate each and every one. If you leave a comment with your blog link, I'll check it out. :)

Thank you

~Eneshai
xxx

Like us on Facebook