*[Review] SUNKISSED Gradual Lotion (Medium)

July 12, 2014

Hello to you all! 
Hope you're all having a super duper summer! I have been unbelievably busy the past few weeks so I'm so sorry for delay in post!! But here I am... hopefully with regular posts! *fingers crossed!*

So what have I got for you today?? Another review! I was sent this lovely item from Sunkissed a few weeks back which I was really excited to try since I've never EVER used any tanning/fake tan products before... Eeeek! They gave me a choice between the gradual lotion (Medium) or the mousse (dark) and I chose the gradual lotion in Medium as I had NO idea what to expect! Better ease myself in rather than go all out! And they also sent me a lovely self tan applicator mitt!

First impressions:
Everything was well packaged and easy to use! The bottle is a squeezy bottle... it has a rubber nozzle thing(?) in it that lets you squeeze the right amount you want. The bottle itself is well presented, simple but looks well! The mitt was nice and soft, and pretty straight forward to use.


Application:
So seeing as I've never done this before, I just used it on my legs to test it to see how it'll go! The lotion came out white... which I was a little surprised because I just assumed it was going to be brown! But anywho, I squeezed some onto the mitt and started rubbing the lotion in gently. I followed the instructions written on the bottle and hoped for the best! Great thing was it dried pretty quickly which is handy so I wasn't left standing around! The mitt was good because the lotion didn't seep through the mitt and onto my hand so I was happy about that (I've seen way too many people with orange hands after fake tan applications!hehehe)

Before (left) and after (right)

As you can see, there isn't a HUGE difference in the colour, most likely because my skin colour is naturally a little tanned... but I did notice a LITTLE bit of a colour.. more glowy than tanned I would say (It does say on the bottle "Natural Golden Tan" so I guess I was glowing with natural golden-ness!) hehehe 
The great thing about the lotion is that it smells amazing! Not like the usual tanning lotions you'd smell... *puke*. This smells so sweet and delightful, just like a nice body lotion. It also contains shea butter and Vitamin E which leaves your skin feeling smoooooth and hydrated.

Would you recommend this product?
To be honest, I can't fault this product and it being my first experience with fake tan, I would say it was a pretty good experience! The medium is most likely best suited for a paler skin tone to mine if you want a visible tan colour, so I probably should have gone for the dark mousse, but at least now I know! The lotion smells amazing, doesn't stain (at least not for me!) and it's just so easy to use! Also.. just touched my legs there and they feel super soft and smooth! hahahaha. 

So all in all, I would recommend you this product.. even to try it out! No harm trying. :P   

Have any of you used this product yet? What do you think?
Eneshai
xxx

**UPDATE**
This is after a couple of hours!


SoI looked into the mirror just there after a few hours after initial application and the colour seems to be getting "gradual"-y more golden... Mmmm.. I am liking it!! And the great thing is it looks natural!

**UPDATING THE UPDATE!!!**

So this is the next day! I woke up this morning and was like.. wow.. my legs have colour!!! So it's like it says on the bottle, it's "gradual"! So if you want naturally tanned looking legs, do it the day before!!


This is the true before and after! :) 

One thing I did notice though was that after a while, when the nice smell went, it started smelling like fake tan.. and quite a strong smell to which sticks to your skin, so anyone who don't like fake tan smell, you've been warned! :) but if you don't mind the smell then ALL'S good because I would recommend this product for you! Great results and super easy to use!! Quick and mess free! :D

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend! 

Lost of loe 
Enesai
xxx 


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. This sounds good, I'll have to check it out! I hate that awful fake tan smell so it's great it doesn't have it! xx

    www.secretsofarose.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! haha. i'd be so self conscious about it! xxx

      Delete
  2. I've never fake-tanned [I'm too much of a wuss!] but this seems great for a super natural look!

    Elizabeth's Boredom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! Would defo recommend it for those who've never fake tanned it !:)

      Delete

Thanks for checking out my blog! If you like the contents please show your support and follow! I read all my comments and appreciate each and every one. If you leave a comment with your blog link, I'll check it out. :)

Thank you

~Eneshai
xxx

Like us on Facebook