Funky fun spring outfit

March 31, 2015

Hello fellow bloggers! 


Today I bring to you another outfit post! 

So I recently did a photoshoot with the super talented Ashley Noel (@ashleynoelmua on Instagram)! She's a hair stylist, makeup artist AND fashion stylist! I absolutely love this look, so funky and hipster! The backpack makes me feel like a kid again! If you know me personally you'd know I would never wear these combination of clothes but after this shoot I might just try it out! 



So from what I gathered from Ashley here is where she got the items:
- Penny's: backpack, glasses (painted white with nail polish), metallic sheer nail polish from essence, necklace
- H&M: shoes, white dress
- Claires accessorize: White nail polish

The fur coat was borrowed from a friend! 

What do you guys think of this look? Would you wear this kind of combination for spring? 
I'd love to know! 
Eneshai 
Xxx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thanks for checking out my blog! If you like the contents please show your support and follow! I read all my comments and appreciate each and every one. If you leave a comment with your blog link, I'll check it out. :)

Thank you

~Eneshai
xxx

Like us on Facebook