How to get whiter teeth with 100% results?

November 14, 2018

Hello beautiful people!

So of those of you who may know me, I have sensitive teeth and early stages of receding gums (I have a VERY strong feeling that it's to do with my orthodontic treatment I did when I was in secondary school (high school for those in America?) so I've always been cautious when trying new methods/home treatments on my teeth! 

I had noticed only recently, that my teeth have gotten extremely yellow... to the point where I am embarrassed to smile despite having straight teeth. I did a campaign video for my company and when I saw myself smile and laugh in the clip I nearly died ... my teeth were like smokers teeth!


You can really see how my gums have receded :( My teeth are so big... it's so gross to look at. So having yellow teeth definitely does not help.

After trying SOOOOO many different home remedies, which none of them worked, I decided to look at professional options. 

When I asked my dentist if I should get teeth whitening she said because my teeth are sensitive plus I have receding gums I shouldn't get them done because it may make them more sensitive, so since then I was scared to even think about getting them done by the dentist. Hence why I put it off for so many years! Until recently, I saw a groupon deal for Teeth Whitening Fairies and they use only organic ingredients for their gels and specifically stated that these don't make your teeth sensitive! That was a huge win for me! SO ... after some thinking, I went ahead and bought the voucher. It was around 35euro I think. It's actually quite a good price considering all the other alternatives probably added up to around the same price with no results!!

So when I went in, the girls were very nice and the whole treatment took 1 hour! They compared my teeth color to a scale and my teeth started off at S28 and by the end of the treatment it went down to S16! 



Personally, I didn't notice the difference when I was there because I had those special UV light lamps over me for 1 hour, but the next day and the following days I really noticed the difference in colour and I was SOOOOO happy! For the first time I was like.. my teeth are kind of nice! Hence I went and bought another voucher and will get another treatment in a few weeks time (have to wait at least 4 weeks to do the next one!)

SO here is the result! I know the lighting is different, but I'll take a better one once I get my camera fixed (it's off to the manufacturer to get repaired!)



I had to be very careful thought the first few days to NOT eat or drink ANYTHING that would stain my teeth. They said basically anything that can stain a white shirt will stain your teeth. 

This is by far the best method for teeth whitening. If you can find somewhere that does ORGANIC ingredients teeth whitening gels, ask them if it will make your teeth sensitive and look at their reviews. I used to be against getting them whitened professionally, but after seeing such great results after 1 treatment, I am now 100% for it now because this is the only way I saw immediate results with no side effects!
I am in no way affiliated with Teeth Whitening Fairies, but I am just so grateful for them making my teeth whiter without the awful sensitive feeling after! If anyone is from Dublin and looking to get their teeth whitened, I would highly recommend them :)

In my next post, I'll write about which treatments I tried that FAILED and also their side effects after trying it!!!

Lots of love,
Eneshai 
xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for checking out my blog! If you like the contents please show your support and follow! I read all my comments and appreciate each and every one. If you leave a comment with your blog link, I'll check it out. :)

Thank you

~Eneshai
xxx

Like us on Facebook