[Review] iGlow update! 6 months

November 04, 2018

Hey beautiful people!

I haven't been very active due being crazy busy, but I'm trying to organize my time so that I can have time to blog. Anyway, some of you have contacted me regarding the updates for the iGlow serum, so here it is!

After the initial testing, like I mentioned previously, I did feel like my lashes filled out a bit. But unlike the other users reviews on iGlow, I didn't find my lashes growing that beautiful long length that they all had after using the serum for 5 weeks, a bit disappointed I was, but I didn't give up. iGlow contacted me to see how the serum was going and I told them my honest opinion and they were really lovely about it and told me that some users it takes longer to see the results, so they offered to send me another one to trial if it works after an extended time.

Results: Well, I don't think I saw much difference in my lashes. I've attached some photos so you can decide for yourselves. (sorry for the bad quality, using my phone as my camera has gone in for repairs!)


This is from today! and below is from the first week I started using the serum.


I was told everyone is different, so I wouldn't not recommend it. I would say give it a go and if you're lucky you will have long beautiful lashes, maybe I'm one in a million who just have stubborn lashes that don't want to grow!

Final thoughts: I wouldn't buy again because I haven't seen enough of a change to keep paying and using it... but perhaps if you started off with less lashes, give it a go as it does fill out some empty spaces in your lashes, at least it did for me the first time i tried it. :)

Let me know your thoughts on this if you have any :D Or any questions feel free to ask me on here or instagram @eneshai

My upcoming blog posts will be related to oral health and teeth whitening!

Have a super day!

Lots of love,
Eneshai
xxx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I havent had any luck with iglow either but I have had luck with other serums. Keep on trying. Some have different ingredients that work better. Like stimulash fusion worked wonders for me

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog! If you like the contents please show your support and follow! I read all my comments and appreciate each and every one. If you leave a comment with your blog link, I'll check it out. :)

Thank you

~Eneshai
xxx

Like us on Facebook