[Review] Waterwipes sensitive make-up remover

June 13, 2014

TGIF hehehe!

So, I've heard all the raves about Waterwipes and how amazing they are... but I'm a bit "meh" about this one, don't hate it, don't love it. I guess for one I don't have sensitive skin so I can't comment on that part, but I find that the wipes themselves a bit...dry? When I used them I find that I'm rubbing my face quite sternly to try get the makeup off. I would use one wipe to get as much make up as I can off and then wash my face with face wash after because I never feel that the wipes remove the makeup 100%. To be honest, I would never be bothered with wipes because washing my face with face wash is far better as you're not rubbing your face as hard, thus reduces the appearance of fine lines/wrinkles. Can't remember where I heard/read it before but basically, if possible, wash your face with face wash rather than using a wipe because the wipes will give you wrinkles (from all the rubbing). 


Would I recommend this product?
I can't say for certain to people with sensitive skin because I just don't know, maybe it's great for those with sensitive skin, but for people with normal skin, I would just say invest in a face wash. For me, I got this in the goodie bag at the Irish Bbloggers Meetup hence why I thought I'd try it out and give it a review, but after trying it out I wouldn't buy it. Face wash all the way! :)

Has anyone else tried this yet?? What do you think?

Eneshai
xxx


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Hmm, I don't have especially sensitive skin but I can't imagine having to rub your face would be good for anyone...Great review!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog! If you like the contents please show your support and follow! I read all my comments and appreciate each and every one. If you leave a comment with your blog link, I'll check it out. :)

Thank you

~Eneshai
xxx

Like us on Facebook