[Review] iGLOW update! Week 5

May 20, 2018

Hello beautiful people!

So this is just a quick update of my iGlow experience. I don't know if it's just me because I see my lashes every day, but the changes are coming along very slowly. I've seen before and after photos of other people using iglow and after 3 weeks you can see very evident changes in their lashes. For me, so far I can see very small changes. They have definitely filled out a little bit and grown a very small amount because I remember my left eye's eyelashes were quite sparse and now they have a bit more volume! You can see the images from week 1 vs week 3 below! 


I realised when I was comparing the photos I probably should have taken photos are slightly better angles... well, I'll know for next time! 


Hoping by week 12 you'll see some drastic changes! Could just be me and my asian genes though! We will see! 

Have a super Sunday!!

Lots of love,
Eneshai
xxx


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for checking out my blog! If you like the contents please show your support and follow! I read all my comments and appreciate each and every one. If you leave a comment with your blog link, I'll check it out. :)

Thank you

~Eneshai
xxx

Like us on Facebook